Want beautiful and ROCKIN’ summer hair? Who doesn’t? But before it can be beautiful, it’s got to be healthy. Here are a few hair care tips to keep your hair ROCKIN’ all summer:
- Eat Right – Eat a healthy diet. Studies have shown that omega-3 fatty acids—found in foods such as salmon, spinach, and omega-3-rich eggs—can keep your hair strong and looking healthy and shiny!
– This salmon recipe may be quick and simple, but don’t be fooled by the humble appearance—each ingredient packs its own nutritious punch.
- Hair Spray, Choose Wisely – Every girl needs her hairspray, but common ingredients like alcohol and ethanol can be drying to your hair. Consider using one that contains natural ingredients, as they are more conditioning and neutralizing.
– “Soy Touchable” and “Soya Want Full Hair”, available for purchase at ROCKS Blow Dry Bar, are great examples of hair spray with natural ingredients and conditioners. Formulated with Argon Oil, soy and cocoa, these sprays will keep your style intact without drying out your locks.
- Less Really Is More – Use your fingers and the diffuser attachment on your hair dryer to help curl and dry your locks.
– Another great tip is to use a beach sea salt spray to give you the natural summer look with the diffuser attachment.
– Ask About Agave Treatment for your hair! Restore and rejuvenate unmanageable, frizzy hair with the hydrating and color-restoring sugars of the agave plant.
If you’d like more summer hair care tips, interested in the products noted above, or would like ROCKS Blow Dry Bar in Los Gatos to give you a blow dry, contact us today to make an appointment!